Commercial Entry Door Installer/Technician to service and install Commercial Entry Doors including hollow metal doors, wood doors and door hardware. Our client is on of the oldest in the state of Nebraska.
Commercial Entry/Hollow Metal Door experience is preferred, although not required
Pay: $16-$24 per hour
• Professionally install and service commercial entry doors. This includes, but is not limited to, installing hollow metal frames, hollow metal doors, wood doors, and hardware for commercial applications.
• Drive to the job site and complete installation of materials assuring that the daily schedule is complete, and all installations are finished to the customers’ satisfaction.
• Continue to develop mechanical skills, learn new techniques, and remain current with the product requirements for installing doors.
• Typical schedule is Monday-Friday from 7:00am-3:30pm. Hours WILL VARY depending on workload and typically requires 50-60 hours per week during peak times.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Prefer applicant with 1 years’ experience in carpentry or related construction field.
• Prefer applicant with experience installing commercial doors, frames and hardware.
• This position requires medium to heavy lifting of materials. Frequent to constant standing, lifting, handling, stooping, walking, carrying, kneeling, bending and reaching.
• Ability to lift 120 pounds.
• Must be able to read and understand work orders and blueprints.
• Ability to complete tasks with limited supervision.
• Must have basic hand tools. Company will provide power tools.
• Must have valid driver’s license.
• Some travel and overnight stay will be required.
• Must be able to pass a drug test and security background check.