Staff Mid-America is directly hiring Maintenance Supervisors in Omaha for one of the area's leading property management companies!
Our client markets and manages over 20 million square feet of properties, which includes more than 100 commercial buildings and 18,000 apartment units. They offer a full suite of real estate services, including brokerage, property management, real estate consulting, investment acquisition, project management and development.
Pay: $22.00 to $30.00 per hour based on experience
- Valid EPA certification or must be certified within 90 days of employment. The company will pay for this certification, which consists of the first test and a retake.
- One to three years maintenance experience, preferably in a multi-family community setting
- HVAC license and pool certification preferred.
- Excellent mechanical, electrical and plumbing skills required.
- Yard experience preferred.
- Ability to work on a rotating on-call schedule.
- Valid Driver License, reliable transportation and valid insurance required.
- Personal Smart Phone is necessary in this position (monthly reimbursement available)
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge preferred.
- Ability to uphold the Company Vision and Values
- You will be required to provide your own hand and power tools.
- Lead the charge for maintenance excellence in property management to repair and maintain some of the best properties in town!
- Supervise a team and participate in on call responsibilities for multiple properties
- Train and oversee the work of maintenance technicians in your region.
- Respond to work orders in a timely order with the highest level of quality.
- Repair, replace and maintain apartment equipment, fixtures.
- Troubleshoot and repair plumbing and electrical equipment.
- Snow removal and property grounds cleanup
- Frequently walk, bend, lift/pull/push up to 70 pounds.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Comprehensive medical benefits for full-time staff
- Cell phone reimbursement (for specific positions)
- Medical benefits for part-time staff who average 30 hours per week
- 401k employer match
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement program
- Anniversary celebration gifts
- Mileage reimbursements (for specific positions)
- Paid Time Off-accruals begin on your first check!
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- EPA Certifications
We invite you to join a winning team and bring your talents to work. Together we can make a remarkable difference.
To apply, visit either of our Omaha offices located at: 4315 Frances Street, Suite #300 or 4455 South 110th Street.
Hours to apply are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday – Friday.
Must have two forms of identification to apply!
If you have any questions, please call us at 402-558-1760
**Staff Mid-America is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.**