Staff Mid-America has a receptionist position open for one of our clients just south of downtown.
Pay: $18-$22 pending experience
Monday - Friday / 8:00-5:00
Receptionist/Administrative Support Specialist
Provides operational and administrative support. This individual will be responsible for the operation of daily office and administrative functions, which may include special projects as needed.
• Answering multi-line telephone with prescribed greeting.
• Greet clients in a friendly manner.
• Collection calls of past due accounts.
• Processing payments and follow up on Accounts Receivable as needed.
• Matching purchase orders to Accounts Payable invoices and process as needed.
• Obtaining proofs-of-delivery from vendors.
• Filing of AP and AR documents.
• Ongoing operational and administrative support. Maintain office cleanliness and organization.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent problem solving, facilitation and organizational skills.
• Common sense, confidentiality, and sensitivity to employee matters.
• Comfortable and efficient using computers and varying software to accomplish assigned tasks.
• Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
• Strong customer service and attention to detail.
• Personal initiative to work independently and possess a high degree of diplomacy, confidentiality, and discretion.
• High school diploma with a minimum of two years of work-related experience, on-the-job training, and/or vocational training within data entry, accounting, or bookkeeping.
Casual working environment
**Staff Mid-America is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.**