General Labor / Production!!
Now hiring dependable, hard- working general laborers for a well-known production company in West Omaha.
1st shift position begins at 6:30 with overtime!
2nd shift position begins at 3:30 p.m. with overtime!
This $15.00/hour position for 1st shift and $16.00/hour for 2nd shift and is temporary to permanent hire.
Requirements: Must be able to work 12-hour shifts and stand for long periods of time.
- Load, pack, package, measure, count, seal, scan, weigh, label, assemble cartons, boxes, totes or containers according to specifications.
- Pack, pull or package products or other materials by hand.
- Keep designated areas clean and orderly.
- Come to your work station with all the proper garments and tools for assigned jobs.
- Label, box, or scan product as required.
- NOTE: this description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be able to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Must be able to work in a variety of work temperatures warm, hot, humid, cold, wet or with slippery surfaces at varied heights in and around moving equipment and parts.
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the job.
- Ability to work extended scheduled hours Monday through Saturday with daily overtime. Must be able to work overtime as required. Start times and hours vary based on production needs.
- Safety training.
- Safe Quality Food (SQF) training.
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) training.
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) training.
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) training.
- Food defense training.
Must have two forms of identification to apply as we E-Verify.
If you have any questions, please call us at 402-558-1760
**Staff Mid-America is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.**