Now hiring dependable, hard-working Industrial Maintenance Mechanic for a well-known company in Southwest Omaha.
The position is Monday – Thursday, 7-5pm with the option for overtime.
This is a Supervisory/Lead Person Position, pay is commensurate with experience.
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Job Responsibilities: Maintains production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment.
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Job Duties:
• Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
• Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
• Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
• Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
• Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
• Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
• Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
• Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
• Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
• Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
• Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
• Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Building Maintenance Duties:
• Evaluate, repair and maintain plumbing, electrical and HVAC systems in the building
• Communicate with facilities management about any work that requites outside expert assistance
• Work with tools and supplies necessary to complete projects
To apply please COME IN to one of our office locations with TWO forms of identification and a resume
Monday – Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm