Pay: 1st Shift: $18.37 Hours: 1st Shift: 4:00 AM – 2:30 PM / M-F / No Weekends
- Practice safe working habits and follow safety policy, procedures, and Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
- Ability to work continuous improvement of product quality and ISO-9001:2015.
- Perform welding operations on customer products using appropriate jigs.
- Set machine properly according to material requirements.
- Maintain machine and perform other operations as necessary.
- Responsible for the safety and training of others.
- Responsible for compliance with all documented procedures and employee handbook.
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of the finished product.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a working team environment.
- Responsible for maintaining good housekeeping.
- Responsible for performing routine Preventative Maintenance on associated equipment.
- Responsible for safety, quality, and production with limited supervision.
- Any additional tasks as requested by the Team Leader.
- Minimum of one year wire welding experience.
- Basic mathematical ability.
- Ability to be able to lift/move materials up to 70 pounds.
- Able to read and work blueprints, fixtures, and tape measures.
- When necessary, will be required to regulate manual welding.
See below for Physical Requirements.
|Change of Position|
|Reaching (Extended Hands/Arms)||X|
|Reach Across Midline|
|Handling (Hold, Grasp, Seize, Turn)||X|
(Perceive Attributes of Objects)
|Crouching/Squatting (Bend Legs/Spine)||X|
|Stooping (Bend at Waist)||X|
|In/Out of Machine|
MACHINE CONTROL OPERATION
|Arm / Hand||X|
|Leg / Foot||X|
|Simple Grasp (Grasp Lightly)||X|
|Firm Grasp (Use Pressure / Force)||X|
In the following graph, record how much weight the individual will be lifting in each category.
|Lifting / Lowering||Over 50lbs||50lbs||20lbs|
|Pushing / Pulling (Force Exerted)||Over 50lbs||20lbs|
**Staff Mid-America is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.**
Apply for job