REPORTS TO: PURCHASING DIRECTOR
Pay Type: Hourly
Hours: M-F 8:00-5:00 40 hours per week
Pay Range: $14-18 per hour depending on experience
- Hollow Metal & Wood Door Orders
- OEW enter stock and other small orders as required.
- Data Entry into Sage for all orders.
- Acknowledgements check for correct quantities, material, and prices and for wood doors get signed approval copies from sales and send back to the vendor.
- Correspond with vendors to address any order entry issues.
- Handle problems with wrong material, damaged items, and replacements.
- Assist accounting with wrong prices or discounts as well as any other invoicing issues.
- Discuss issues with Mfgs reps and attend vendor meetings for additional product information.
- RGA’s (Return Goods Authorization)
- Work with sales to find out why the RGA is needed and which job or sales order it was ordered for, so we know where to apply credit when received.
- Inspect the item to make sure it’s in new condition unless return is for damage or failed part replacement.
- Stage the item on the RGA shelf so it’s easy to locate when paperwork is received.
- Locate vendor PO and Invoice so you have all the information the vendor requires when filling out a request to return.
- Contact the vendor and request the return while determining the amount of credit to be obtained.
- Track receipts of RGA’s and following up when the vendor fails to send to us.
- Upon receipt matchup to the physical material and return to the vendor.
- Keep track of all returns to make sure all returned material receives a credit invoice for the proper dollar amount. Follow up with our accounting department and the vendor as needed.
- Work Orders
- Assign work orders for field work and repairs.
- Work with sales and accounting to resolve issues and answer questions.
- Warehouse and logistics
- Act as a liaison when issues between warehouse and other depts. such as sales or shop need to be resolved.
- Assist with inventory management by taking on-hand counts and reporting any low stock levels or outages.
- Check out any reported inventory discrepancies between on-hand quantities in Sage and actual shelf quantities to determine if items are actually missing or simply misplaced.