Well known company in Southern Omaha now hiring a Line Lead.
The pay is $18.96 per hour, 5pm – 5am Monday – Saturday (with the possibility of occasional Sundays).
The Line Lead will report to the Supervisor of the specified line, oversee the cleaning, setup, production and more for the line.
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines for projects
- Conducts themselves professionally at work on and off of the clock
- Ensure proper sanitation procedures are followed Excellent time management skills, able to drive a team to achieve goals
- Make sure all employees are following Safety and GMP’s
- Make sure all safeties of equipment in your area are working properly
- Check that every work station has enough supplies and is clean and uncluttered
- Organize crew, establish cleaning plan and clean work area during and at the end of your shift
- Keep all materials off the floor
- Possess the ability and knowledge to identify areas of improvement for opportunity to PM machines when production is running under the direction of the maintenance department as needed
- Understands that cleaning is not surface cleaning, able to tear areas and equipment down and replace in working order following the productions schedule and set up sheets.
- Expect to stand 90% of the time, bending, crawling, reaching above the shoulder, occasional lifting upwards of 50 pounds Ideal candidate will have experience, good communication skills, will lead by example, proven track record of strong work performance, ability to train new and existing employees, and will be a positive team player.
If this sounds like you, please come in to Staff Mid-America today to apply, 8am -4:30pm
8:00-4:30 Monday – Friday to apply
Please bring with two forms of identification to apply.
**Staff Mid-America is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.**
Apply for job