Now looking for Landscape General Laborer.
The pay is $12-14 per hour, Monday – Friday - 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (although some weekends might be necessary depending on the weather).
Must have reliable transportation and a valid drivers license. As a landscape general laborer, your summary of responsibilities includes, but aren’t limited to, performing manual labor, ability to handle and maintain equipment, and work in a team-oriented environment.
Other general laborer responsibilities include:
• Perform routine grounds maintenance such as mowing, spraying weeds, trim and pruning shrubs and trees, raking leaves, edging curbs, load grass trimmings, etc.
• Ability to use small tractor mowers, push mowers, power-operated tools, weed-eaters blowers, and hedge trimmers
• Be punctual and follow instructions given by landscape foreman
• Clean and maintain landscape equipment, tools, and crew trucks
• Ability to install various softscapes and hardscapes including plantings, shrubs, retaining walls, seating walls, patios, outdoor kitchens etc.
• Handle all landscape installation and maintenance needs in a professional manner •
Ability to bend, stoop, kneel, and perform general labor outside for long periods of time • Adjust and repair automatic and mechanical sprinkler systems
• Thoroughly understand and comply with company policies and safety manuals
• Ability to stay self-motivated and work in a team-oriented environment Qualifications
• Strong communication skills and ability to adapt to changing demands and priorities
• Able to lift 30-70 lbs. of materials or equipment without assistance
• Bilingual is a plus
Please come in with two forms of identification Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm to either location to apply for this position:
**Staff Mid-America is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.**