2nd Shift Pay: $17.29 per hour
2nd Shift: 2:30 PM – 1:00 AM / M-F / No Weekends
- Responsible for the assembly of product.
- Responsible for quality and quantity of work, organization of work area and the set-up of racks and/or baskets for material going on to and coming off of the line.
- Responsible for the safety and training of others.
- Responsible for compliance with all documented procedures and employee handbook.
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of the finished product.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a working team environment.
- Responsible for maintaining good housekeeping.
- Responsible for performing routine Preventative Maintenance on associated equipment.
- Responsible for safety, quality, and production with limited supervision.
- Responsible for product data tracking.
- Mechanical abilities.
- Good documentation skills.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement a plus.
- Must be willing to cross train with other positions.
- Responsible for any other tasks as needed/assigned by Team Leader.
- Practice safe working habits and follow safety procedure, policy and Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
- Ability to work towards continuous improvement of product quality
- Ability to lift to 60 pounds approximately 70% of the time.
- Must be able to be forklift certified.
- Need to follow safety guidelines.
- Have good housekeeping skills, and work well with others.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
JOB DETAILS/EMPLOYEE NEEDS:
- Steel Toe or Composite Toe Boots are REQUIRED to work on FLOOR – NEED THEM DAY 1
- Gloves & Safety Glasses will be worn, but PROVIDED by CLIENT
- Jeans & Clean T-shirt for work attire, can buy uniform later
- Bring lunch – Water Bottles - Vending Available
- 80 degrees in summer inside building but CLIENT does try to keep employees cool.
(Fans, breaks, Gatorade, popsicles, etc.)
**Staff Mid-America is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.**
Apply for job